22nd Annual Travel and Dining Auction
The auction will take place Saturday, April 21st, 2018 at the K-State Student Union Ballroom.
Pre-register for your tickets to get the early bird rate! Tickets are $30 each ahead of time or $45 at the door. Your ticket admits one into the auction with food and an open bar with beer and wine. Come join the 300 others who enjoy the auction every year!
Questions about tickets? Contact the Kansas State Foundation at 800-432-1578 or purchase them on their website.
|Doors Open||6:30 pm|
|Silent Auction||6:30 - 9:00 pm|
|Live Auction||8:00 - 8:30 pm|
|Checkout||Begins at 8:30 pm|
Menu (preparded by Lacy's):
- Ratatouille (Stew of Various Vegetables)- eggplant, zucchini, bell peppers, tomatoes, and squash
- Beef Bourguignon (Traditional French Recipe) Beef Cubes, Mushrooms, Onions, and Bacon.
- Parmesan Tomato Basil Creamy Chicken) Seasoned Chicken Breast and Seared with Special Seasonings,
- Duchess Potatoes
- Amaretto Butter
- Classic Macarons dyed Purple with Vanilla Cream Filling
- Eclairs (vanilla cream with chocolate icing)
- Baguettes and croissants